Friday, June 25, 2010

I have started my weight loss journey. I weighted in at 155....not happy with that at all. I know that is not considered 'fat' by any means but I have a cupcake top above my pants line and I hate it. I am okay from the ribcage up and the knee caps down...so I need to work on my middle. I did some reseach and I am following the weight watchers point system based on what I have found on the internet. I am on a 21 point diet. Yesterday I earned 3 activity points and had to use one weekly point because of eating a small ice cream cone with the girls. All in all I feel good. I was a little bummed that I did went over my points by 1. I also noticed that although I had the urge to snack I was not really hungery. Working from home and food being at hands reach I believe has caused me to eat just to eat. Which was not a problem 10 yrs ago...it just is now. I will have been doing the weight watchers point system 1 week on Thursday - so I will post then with the thoughts of my week!!!

No comments: